Fun, inexpensive, exciting “PANGNEGOSYO OR PAMBAHAY” short culinary courses that students get to actually making them and later eat generous tastings of the baked items prepared. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional infor. See you in class!
1) TEMPTING BARS AND BROWNIES: Learn Sarah Lee’s take on classic and new bars for everyone! Recipes include Diva Divine Brownies, Butterscotch Bars, Cream Cheese Swirled Brownies, Food for the Gods, Mango Bars and Lemon-y Bars.
2) HOLIDAY BAKE SALE: Make yummy treats that you can sell or give as gift this holiday season. Recipes include: Ube Crinkles, Crema de Fruta, Chocolate Bacardi Rum Cake, Philippine-style fruit cakes and Melt-in-your-mouth Ensaimadas.
3) SIOPAO WORKSHOP: Sarah Lee makes the best siopao and you can make it too! Recipes include: Siopao Asado, Siopao Bola-Bola and Super easy Puto Pao.
4) HOMEBAKED YEAST-LEAVENED BREADS: Hands-on from mixing to kneading to shaping bread dough and no preservatives. Recipes include: Hot rich pandesal (variations: spanish bread, pan de coco), cinnamon rolls (also sticky buns) and Hawaiian sweet bread with potato flakes.
5) KAKANIN, PHIL SWEETS AND DELICACIES I: All-time party favorites to wow your guests. Recipes include: Best Leche Flan ever, Suman Sa Ibos with Chocolatey Coconut Sauce, Bibingka Malagkit with outrageously good coco topping and Sapin-sapin.
6) KAKANIN, PHIL SWEETS AND DELICACIES II: Create this array of sensational “Sariling Atin” goodies. Recipes include: Cassava Bibingka, Cheese Pichi Pichi, Cuchinta (Flour), Puto Pandan, Ube Haleya and Pinoy Tamales (Flour).
7) SWEET AND SAVORY PASTRIES: Enjoy these delicious pastries for yourself or give them as a gift. Recipes include: Hopia Monggo, Fried Empanadas, Baked Chicken Pie, Buco Pie and Empanaditas.
8) BACK TO THE BASIC CAKES: You always start from the basics and cakes are no exception. Recipes include: No-fail Chiffon Cakes (with different flavor variations), Buttercake, Mamon, Taisan, Moist Chocolate Cake and Best-ever Carrot Cake.
9) BIRTHDAY CAKE WITH SIMPLE CAKE DECORATING: Designed for beginners and kids, this workshop includes baking a chiffon cake and decorating with swiss buttercream. Various decorating ways without the use of a pastry bag. Also learn to make exciting Wilton-techniques of cake borders, leaf designs, buttercream roses, basketweaves and lettering.
10) MY FAVORITE CAKES: These superior cakes have my stamp of approval. Recipes include: Custard Cake, Black Forest Cake, Ube Chiffon Cake, Chocolate Mousse Cake and Branson’s Hummingbird Cake.