High-Speed and powerful Vitamix TurboBlend VS helps to effortlessly blend up tasty appetizers and refreshing beverages.
As the temperatures continue to heat up and the dog days of summer head our way, you’ll want to keep your party guests refreshed with frosty drinks and cool appetizers and buffet items when entertaining this season. Following are a few tips to keep in mind when planning your party menu for a fun, relaxed event.
1. Keep it simple – Focus on easy recipes to save you time in the kitchen and allow you to spend more time with family and friends.
2. Plan ahead – Begin preparing as many recipes as possible the day before the party to allow for easy and quick preparation the day of the event.
3. Keep it light – Serve lighter foods during the warmer weather. Grilled vegetables, a variety of pasta and green salads and an assortment of chilled dips and spreads – such as Vitamix’s easy-to-make guacamole – create a delightful summer buffet.
4. Make it colorful – Add interest to your buffet table with a variety of colorful foods as well as decorative tableware, such as a bright tablecloth, fun napkins and fresh cut flowers from your garden or the supermarket.
5. Have plenty of cold beverages on hand – Include both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Consider a signature cocktail to simplify things, such as this refreshing margarita made easy in a Vitamix TurboBlend VS.
With these simple tips, you can relax and enjoy your summer party just as much as your guests will.
2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons (30 ml) lemon juice
¼ cup (40 g) chopped onion
1 medium tomato, halved
½ cup (10 g) fresh cilantro leaves
For a spicy guacamole, add ½ jalapeño pepper during step one.
1. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix® container in the order listed and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and quickly increase speed to Variable 3.
4. Blend for 15-20 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
5. You may need to stop the machine and run a spatula around the inside of the container to integrate ingredients.
— Do not over mix. Leave chunky. Serve with tortilla chips. Garnish with diced tomato and parsley.
Yield: 1 ½ cups (380 g) Speed: Variable 1 to Variable 3 Preparation Time: 5 minutes
The Vita-Mix TurboBlend is a heavy-duty, commercial-quality blender that delivers optimum performance and power. Vegetables and fresh or frozen fruits blend quickly and completely. And so does hard ice that jammed and destroyed other blenders in the past.
The new Vita-Mix TurboBlend upgraded model features a new super-efficient 2-peak horsepower motor that runs substantially cooler, processing fresh, whole foods in seconds for superior taste and flavor. Vita-Mix is also the first to offer a durable new container of Eastman Tritan™ copolyester that’s chemical-resistant and BPA-free.
Vita-Mix is the fastest, easiest, most powerful blender ever created for home use and performs like no other blender. A workhorse in the kitchen, Vita-Mix purées and blends quicker and smoother than any blender or food processor you have ever used. Its top speed of up to 218 miles per hour, ensures perfect consistency. It allows you to purée and blend many different ingredients with no chunks, no separation and no chugging or grabbing of the blender itself, just smooth operation and results. The Variable Speed model provides unlimited versatility in the kitchen in one smooth motion, allowing flexibility and creativity – fine chop, grind or fully blend ingredients, all in one container.
Once you use Vita-Mix in your kitchen, you will never want to be without it!
For more information on The Pro® Series 500, visitwww.vitamix.com/thequietone or call 1-800-4DRINK4.
For more information on The TurboBlend VS, call 1-800-848-264
Thank Cheryl Seredy for sharing these summer entertaining tips.